Great in salads or as a snack by the handful!
- 1 loaf any Natural Ovens whole grain bread, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom of large jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, spray cubed bread with non-stick spray and toss.
- Combine seasonings and add to the bread cubes, stirring gently but thoroughly. Spread cubes on jelly roll pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until very lightly browned and crunchy, stirring once or twice during baking. Cool and store in an airtight container.