Essential Functions and Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for carrying out general sanitation in accordance with established quality and safety procedures and policies.
- Responsible for cleaning production and packaging work areas, outside premises, and warehouse as assigned.
- Operates and maintains specialized cleaning equipment.
- Communicates status of assignment with immediate Supervisor or Working Foreman.
- Completes all applicable documentation.
- Safely maintains sanitary equipment by using necessary lockout/tag out procedures before cleaning; follow manufacturer's instructions when taking machines apart; cleaning with air hose or other tools; putting machine back together correctly; and removing safety lock.
- Capable of climbing ladders.
- Capable of working independently or with a team
- Other duties consist of mopping, vacuum cleaning, sanitizing machinery, cleaning walls, floors, production rooms, storage areas, ovens, washing utensils and pressure washing equipment.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals/solvents.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Sanitation Work Experience
- Will train qualified candidate
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, pull and climb
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Must be able to pass post offer background check, physical, drug screen and lifting assessment
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Shippers are responsible for loading and unloading semi-trailers with bakery products. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures timeliness of truck loading process by assisting in packaging area palletizing, shrink wrapping, and live loading onto semi-trailers using a two wheel cart and electric pallet jack
- Picking orders; counting to ensure accuracy and putting each depot order and route drivers order onto correct semi -trailer
- Pushing bakery stacks out to loading dock using two wheel cart
- Load and unload stacks of trays for packaging
- Assist in making boxes for packaging lines
- Ensures productivity during truck loading process by using paperwork appropriately pulling empty trays off truck; loading special orders; loading route driver pouches and accurately loading full trays
- Prepare documents such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders to route materials
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory
- Housekeeping of work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have excellent work attendance
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Be able to stand, walk for extended periods of time
- Must be organized and capable of following a process
- Sort and recognize a variety of products and product number
- Must be capable of following safe work practices
- Must be capable of following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) Procedures
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to pass a post offer physical, drug screen and lifting assessment
Wage Rate: Starting at $15.00 per hour
Shift Premium: $1.00 per hour if working between hours of 12:00 p.m. (noon) and 2:30 am on a regular basis.
Sunday Premium: $4.50 per hour for working Sunday.
Equal Opportunity Employer