Recipe for Berry Chia Jam
- 12 oz. Berries (your choice - we used frozen raspberries but you can switch it up and do different berries or fresh ones as well)
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon
- 1 Tbsp sugar replacement of your choice (if you like a sweeter jam add more)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- **Water - the raspberries we used release a lot of liquid but if yours don't add 1-2 Tbsp of water.
To make the Chia Berry Jam:
- Put all berries in a sauce pan and simmer until the berries start to break down, about 5 minutes. (Add water here if your berries don't release enough liquid)
- Add lemon juice and sweetener. Simmer 5 more minutes
- Bring the jam to where it's bubbling just a bit and add the chia seeds. Cover and remove from heat. Let sit one hour covered.
- After 1 hours spoon mixture into jar and refrigerate.
To make the PB&J
You know what to do here! With Natural Ovens Keto-Friendly Bread you can make your PB&J the same way you've been doing since you were a kid!